Friday, February 12, 2016

Encorp Trainee

Assalamualaikum and hello there, brand new year for all of us. Yeah i know its already February but hey its never too late to wish. Happy new year everyone! May we all are blessed. Eventho it has been only two months entering this blissful new year, a lot of things already happening. Well, in the January i finished my final exam. Can you imagine it, my degree exam is over. *Baling kertas ke langit* Dont be so happy, your result is not out yet, well its coming out on 18th February. Today is already 12th. Haha. Seriously i dont mind about the result, whatever it is i'm thankful enough to Allah. I'm thankful enough to still be here and can still typing my blog. Alhamdulillah ya Allah. 


Okay, my actual point to write this post is to share about my progress doing internship. Well, of course a small catch up wouldn't kill aite? Well as you can see the above image is Encorp Berhad. this is where currently i'm doing my internship. Alhamdulillah after several tryouts and interview, i've got a spot in this place as intern students. So far, it was such a great journey meeting new people, entering a corporate life, waking up early to work (not so great, i'm still struggling), learn to do new things, meet a great mentor and colleagues, avoid all the office politics and so many more! I know it just been two weeks i'm here, but for now this place are good. I wouldn't say great yet. We'll see how it goes. 

I've been put under Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations. I'm not sure if this department have anything to do with International Business. Hey, in this current economy and state we can't be picky. So, i'm grateful enough to get a place. Okay it is almost a long post so i'm gonna cut it here (actually i'm getting sleepy). Till we meet again, InsyaAllah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment