Saturday, March 1, 2014

I'm getting older

Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for giving me chance to breathe in 2014 :') more than that thank you Allah for keeping me alive till my 19th years old in this amazing earth of yours. The words that been playing in my mind is that  'Allah masih hidupkan kita sebab nak bagi peluang untuk kita bertaubat' Subhanallah.

Since i'm getting older, i have more responsibilities, more duties toward Allah, toward my parents, and everyone. I have to be mature enough to handle things. Dont be so 'cengeng'. Kejar akhirat dan kita akan dapat akhirat dan dunia. InsyaAllah. Hidup ni bukan untuk duniawi sahaja. Slowly we change for our better future. Be better muslimah, better daughter, better sister, better aunty, better sibling, better friend and better ummah.

I remember when i was a kid, i just wanted a special birthday party for me. and yes i do get it. In fact i was the only one in my family to get such celebrations. But as i grew older, i think all of it means nothing if you dont have great and wonderful people around you to celebrate with you. Yep. All i need is my support system. My wonderful people who loves me as much as i love them. Alhamdulillah thank you Allah for giving me a chance to know and live with this wonderful people.

Thank you for all the wishes great people! Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment