Thursday, July 17, 2014

Insecurity

Whats up with insecurity? Guess what i found on google. Emotional insecurity or simply  insecurity  is a  feeling of general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving of oneself to be vulnerable or inferior in some way, or a sense of vulnerability or instability which threatens one's self-image or ego.

I guess it describes everything that i'm feeling right now. Insecure this insecure that insecure everything. Seeing everything makes me scared of myself. Yup. I feels threaten with everything surrounding me.

I feel insecure seeing pretty people, i feel insecure seeing real muslimah, i feel insecure seeing married couples, i feel insecure seeing someone's lifestyle. Subhanallah. How selfish am i. But that is human being. Never feel enough of something. Its not that i dont appreciate or accepting what Allah gifted to me. It just what inside me that need to be change. I need to realize that i dont have to be insecure with everything. But how? The big question comes to my mind every time.

Can you imagine following pretty people on instagram and see how flawless beautiful they are and you wondering why you arent. Thats insecurity. You feel vulnerable and inferior by it. Thats how i feel right now. Not just about beauty. But just about everything. Attitudes, brain and looks. I dont want to be perfect because nobody is perfect. But im trying my best to be better. I need my confidence back. I dont wanna feel this insecurity in my self. Like people say 'insecurity can destroy you' thus i dont want to destroy myself. But how?

No comments:

Post a Comment