Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Me & My Girls

Alhamdulillah. Thank you Ya Allah for giving me chance to have such wonderful friends in my life.
They light up my world everyday. We live in our own world. We make each other smile. We try to understand each other. We LOVE each other.
They understand me. They make me laugh. They know when i'm not okay. They took care of me when i'm sick. I am their baby. They are my moms, sisters, friends. I love them for who they are and i dont wanna change a single thing about them.
Honestly our group work has became much more easier when it is five of us. Eventho we laugh we play while doing it at least we are having fun. No matter what others said, we finish our work on time and with happiness.
May Allah bless all of us. May Allah bless our friendship. May Allah ease everything. May we succeed in our life. May our friendship stay forever. Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment