Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wiser?

Assalamualaikum and hello there. Fuh fuh *tiup habuk* dah bersarang blog ni. I accidentally open my blog today so I went through it again and I can say that I MISS BLOGGING!! I just love going through back my old posts and look back at all my memories. I started blogging when I was 2009. If I post frequently then I can claim to be a 'blogger'. Since I just came here once or twice a year so I wouldn't call myself a blogger. Just a 'once a year blogger' I must say. Somehow, every time I went back to my blog usually during Ramadhan season. I believe this is the month of reflection and by looking at my blog again, I can reflect myself on how I grew over these years and how I change a bit. Probably change towards a better me. Yes, I do admit when I read back all of my posts, my reaction was like errrrrrrrrrr so cringy, so childish and so immature. So I hope for these past few years, I have improved a bit, not saying that I am wiser now but I absolutely can think properly compare to before. Lots of my previous posts are basically based on emotions only.

Quick update for everyone, I'm currently pursuing my master's degree in UK. How time flies. I am thinking to post a special post dedicated to this one soon. InsyaAllah if I can be consistent posting in this blog. Probably I can, while waiting for sahur. I'm gonna keep it short this time. It feels so good to be typing again. I'll be writing soon, InsyaAllah. Assalamualaikum and Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak.

No comments:

Post a Comment