Friday, June 7, 2013

Shattered Dream

Alhamdulillah with my result. Thats all i can say after my not so hardwork. Yeah, i admit im addicted to games during my matric year. So it basically my fault for not achieving great results like everyone else. But i am blessed, ya Allah. Thank you for everything.

I lost my opportunity to earn myself a macbook. But i learn something from it. I should have study well not bcs of the reward. Sepatutnya kerana Allah. Because everything we do, adalah kerana Allah. So i am grateful enough to have my family supporting me and accept my result the way it is. Alhamdulillah. By the way, congratulation tp everyone. Whatever your result is, terima dengan redha dan hati yang terbuka. Allah has better plans for us. And He knows what best for each and everyone of us. InsyaAllah.

May Allah bless anyone who might reading this. Thank you. Assalamualaikum ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment